Family Law Attorney in Gulfport, MS
Providing Compassionate & Personalized Legal Services in the Entire Gulf Coast
Whether you are about to file for divorce or dealing with a hotly contested child custody dispute, you need to hire an experienced family law attorney to protect your rights and best interests during this difficult time. At Holcomb & Russell, PLLC, we are ready to help obtain the best possible outcome for you and your family.
With a decade of combined experience, our legal team can thoroughly examine your case, figure out all your legal options, negotiate with the other party’s lawyer, and fight for you inside and outside the courtroom. Do not hesitate to discuss your case and let us help you make the right decisions.
How Our Firm Can Help You
Family law is a legal practice area that involves domestic relationships, from marriage to raising children. Since this area of law touches upon extremely sensitive issues and major life events, retaining an experienced family lawyer is strongly advised.
Not only does our firm handle family law matters, but we also provide legal guidance in estate planning. We are well equipped to guide you through the complexities of the legal process and protect your family and assets for years to come.
Our firm handles the following family law and estate planning services:
- Divorce – Getting divorced involves resolving several issues – from child custody and child support to property division and spousal support – in order to end a marriage. We can help you calculate alimony and child support, divide marital proper, and develop a custody and visitation plan with your best interests in mind.
- Child custody – Whether you wish to modify your current order or establish paternity to have a relationship with your child, our legal team understand how emotionally difficult child custody matters can be. We are ready to protect your children’s best interests.
- Estate planning – Our goal is to help you create an estate plan to make sure your wishes are carried out and your loved ones are protected after you become incapacitated or pass away. We can also help you minimize or avoid taxes associated with your estate.
- Wills – A will is an enforceable document that states how your property is distributed and your affairs are handled after you die. You can establish who receives your assets, how your funeral or memorial is held, and who will care for your minor children.
- Power of attorney – In the event you become incapacitated, a power of attorney establishes an agent to act and make decisions on your behalf. Our firm can help you choose an individual that you and your family can trust.
- Health care directive – Also known as a durable power of attorney for health care, this legal document names a “health care proxy,” who is assigned to make medical decisions when you become incapacitated.
- Guardianships – This legal process is designed to protect individuals who cannot care for themselves, such as minor children, elderly individuals, disabled individuals, and incapacitated individuals.
Schedule a Consultation Today!
No matter what type of family matter you are dealing with, look no further than Holcomb & Russell, PLLC to help you through this trying time. You can rely on us to provide professional and responsive legal representation from start to finish.
Call (228) 332-3902 to speak with our Gulfport family law attorney today.